I always thought that I would never try this brand of nail polish. After trying them out first hand, I can honestly say that I was so wrong about them! Each one retails for $1.99 in your local drugstore.
- lustrous finish after 1 coat
- smooth formula
- amazing price
- dries quickly
- LOVE the brush
- a wide color selection
- the packaging makes the product look more expensive than it actually is
- opaque after 2-3 coats (After applying the first coat, it doesn't spread evenly throughout the nail. I recommend applying at least two coats.)
- runny formula (Some people may like this about the nail polish. Personally, I don't like it because you have to be more careful with how much you put onto the brush. I also feel like because they are so thin, it makes the product last for less time.)
- Despite the name 'megalast', these last for about two-three days without a top coat. Like I said in the last con, I feel like the runny formula is to blame for this. As usual, you could extend the wear with a top coat.
'I Need A Refreshment' is one of my favorite summer colors!
'Under Your Spell' is a dark brown metallic shade with flecks of red in it. It's great for special occasions!
'Disturbia' reminds me of Halloween. Maybe it's the name? Probably. It's a very deep and dark purple. I love to put it on one or two nails and put a brighter polish on the rest of my nails.
'Tropicalia' is one of the more popular colors in the line. It's perfect for summer!
Overall, I give these nail polishes a 4.5 out of 5. I took off a half point because of the misleading name, 'megalast'. However, I am very impressed with everything else. Excellent job, Wet n Wild! You nailed it!
If you guys have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible! :)