Two months later, I am finally doing this post! Thank you so much, Giselle, for nominating me and i'm so sorry that I took so long to do this! If you guys haven't seen her book blog, I really suggest you go check it out! It's fucking amazing and really underrated, in my opinion.
1. What made you start blogging? Did anyone inspire you? If so who and how?
Honestly, Giselle inspired me. She basically persuaded me into it (lol). We started blogging around the same time. (If you guys didn't know, we have been friends since Kinder and then we became best friends in the 7th grade.) If it wasn't for her, I don't think I would have had a blog or ever even considered doing this. So, thank you, Giselle! :)
2. What is your dream cast for your favorite book?
Sutter from A Spectacular Now, Hassan from An Abundance of Katherines and Alaska from Looking For Alaska
3. Top played song on your iPod?
It is currently "One" by Ed Sheeran. That will change in a few days or so though.
4. What book character would you be friends with and why?
I would choose Sutter from The Spectacular Now. He's just fucking perfect in every way possible. Stop what you are doing (after reading this post of course lol) and go read this book! Don't watch the movie because it does not compare to the greatness of the book.
5. What book can you keep re-reading and always love? Why?
The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler was my childhood favorite book! It makes me think of the good, old days when I re-read it! It makes me happy!
6. Strange reading habits?
I have to lie down while reading. I don't know why.
7. If you could live in any time period, what would it be and why?
I would probably live in the 80's. I feel like that's such a common answer, but that time period was just iconic, man. I, personally, would also enjoy it because technology wasn't as advanced during that time. That means you would actually have to go make the effort to really talk to someone, by going to see them or calling them. I just feel like it was more real during those days.
8. Name a quote that describes you best?
"So this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be."
9. What book made you cry the most and why?
Looking for Alaska by made me cry a lot! If I were to say why, it would spoil the whole ending so i'm just going to keep that part of the question to myself.
10. Favorite Disney Movie?
Maleficent! I actually saw this with Giselle and we both fell in love with it! :)
11. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, all the way!
11 Random Facts About Myself:
1. I play the piano!
2. Eye shadow is my favorite beauty item. ever.
3. If you make me laugh a lot and you are sweet, you're basically mine. Run. Now.
4. I fucking love Mexican food.
5. Junior year is kicking my ass.
6. My best friends are Giselle, Amy, and Karina. They keep me as sane as I can possibly be!
7. I watch a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube! My favorites are: EmilyNoel83, KendallRae, Sarah Rae Vargas, Rachhloves, and Tati.
8. I'm either really outgoing and psycho or really fucking awkward. There's no in between for me and it kind of sucks..
9. My favorite actress is Melissa Mcarthy.
10. I'm really impatient. It's a problem.
11. My favorite TV character is Red from Orange is the New Black. She is my spirit animal!
Thanks again for nominating me, Giselle! :)