Saturday, July 19, 2014

Collective Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello, people of the blogging world! Today, I have a Bath and Body Works Haul for you! I originally just went to the semi-annual sale to purchase a perfume. Shout out to Giselle because she was with me! lol I randomly went back a week ago or so, and saw that they had all of this stuff that was left over from the sale. It was all marked down even less! So I figured, why the hell not? Keep in mind that I suck at describing scents. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy this! :)

Be Enchanted Eau de Toilette 


I've been in love with this scent ever since it first came out! I never bought it because it was never a part of the semi-annual sale. Yes, I am that girl who doesn't buy anything unless it's on sale. Sorry not sorry lol Anyways, I was almost out of my perfume and this was on sale for 7 dollars, so I was like THIS IS FATE.


 Black Raspberry Vanilla Shower Gel


This is a good scent! I realized that I didn't have any body wash left anyway, so I picked this up. It was marked down to $2.70. When I was at the store, the lady told me that this is going to be discontinued soon.
They always do this to us :(


French Lavender Honey Travel Size Fragrance Mist


I absolutely love this scent! I will definitely be throwing this into my school bag for when that awful time comes around! lol I actually got this for free with a coupon. Yay for free stuff! :)


Coconut Water Chill Body Wash


This is one of those great coconut scents that isn't overpowering. I love it! This was also marked down at $2.70.


Amber Blush Fragrance Mist


In my opinion, this scent is so underrated! It's one of those very warm sugar scents. That type of scent is definitely my favorite! It's also usually the one that people compliment the most. I also got this for free with a coupon!


Stress Relief Aromatherapy Vanilla Verbena Body Lotion and Shower Gel


I've always wanted to try something from this line, but, once again, it was never on sale. lol They were each on sale for 5.50, so I figured it was now or never. I will definitely start using this when school starts because my stress levels during that time are usually through the roof! I plan on doing a review on them to show you guys if it actually works or if it's just a placebo.


Coconut Lime Breeze Travel Size Fragrance Mist


To be honest, I only purchased this because it was on sale for $1.50. We've all done this at one point, so don't be judging! lol A lot of people, including myself, aren't really huge fans of this combination. To me, it's alright, but it's not my favorite. This is one that I would probably spray when i'm at my house or on vacation or something. I don't know about you, but I definitely wouldn't spray it around someone I would want to impress because who the fuck wants to smell like limes, even if it is mixed with coconut? ew. lol 


Wild Apple Daffodil Body Wash


Yes, I purchased a fourth body wash! Don't judge me. lol That saying, "less is more", is bullshit to me. Anyways, this one smelled amazing too! You guessed it; it was also $2.70.


Thank you for reading! :)


2 comments:

  1. I have french lavender and Amber Blush. I love them. Great Haul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They smell so great! Thank you, girl!! :)

      Delete