Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rimmel London BB Cream Review



Pro's:
- LOVE the finish! It's natural, but it also gives off a beautiful glow!
- For a BB cream, it covers problem areas pretty well! It can be built up to a medium coverage.
- doesn't feel like your wearing makeup
- very inexpensive! It's around five dollars in your local drugstores.

Con's:
- Lasting power is nothing special.
- only three shades to choose from
- it only has one ounce!





blended into my skin








This is, by far, the greatest BB cream that I have tried! I get the most amount of coverage when I apply it with my fingers. I love that I can get away with not using concealer after I apply it. I also love that my shade (medium/dark) matches my skin tone well. The only thing I really dislike about it is how little product you get!

I have combination skin (dry, normal, and oily skin). Without setting it with a powder, I started looking like an oil slick at the 3 hour mark. With setting, it lasted about four hours. At that point, I needed to start pulling out some blotting sheets and reapplying powder. Touching up the BB cream isn't that big of a deal for me. However, If longevity is something you are looking for in a BB cream, I would not suggest this for you. Unfortunately, I also would not recommend this to people who are very oily! It will probably melt right off of your face in a few hours or so. On the flip side, I would recommend it to people with dry skin, as it would probably hold up on your skin a lot better than it did on mine. People with combination skin can't go wrong with this either, as long as they are okay with touching up their makeup throughout the day.

If you have any other product review requests, don't hesitate to comment below and let me know! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment: