1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
|E.L.F. Professional Blending Eye Brush|
|E.L.F. Eyelid Primer|
At the price of a dollar, both of these E.L.F. products are tied for my most inexpensive beauty items. Every time my main crease brush is dirty, I use that brush instead and it does a decent job at blending. Ever since purchasing the E.L.F. Eyelid Primer, I will never go back to repurchasing high end ones! It never creases on me and it does a great job at making my eye shadow last!
Urban Decay Naked Palette
This is definitely my most expensive beauty item. I absolutely love this palette and how versatile it is!
2. Wrath: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I love the look of nail polish on my nails, but I can never find the time to actually paint them. Then, when I finally do find the time, I always touch something and fuck them up. I never learn. lol It's irritating!
|Top Row, left to right: Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call. Middle: Chopper. Bottom Row, left to right: Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, and Sin.|
I was always interested in purchasing this palette, but I wasn't willing to pay 34 dollars for it on Urban Decay's website. I also hate buying makeup online. One day, I randomly found it at Nordstrom Rack for $12 dollars and was so excited! We were together at last <3 lol
3. Gluttony: What is your most delicious beauty product?
|Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me'|
This smells exactly like a cherry jolly rancher! I always find myself applying it just for the scent. I can't get enough!
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
As much as I love these guys, I absolutely HATE washing them! It takes so long to do and it's just an annoying chore. I usually just wait until I can't even do my makeup because all of my brushes are so dirty. Then, i'm like, "i guess it's time now". It's so bad!
5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I own a lot of gold eye shadow, but this shade compliments my hazel eyes SO nicely! I usually get so many compliments on my eye makeup when I wear this. It's an all around beautiful shade! If you are going to get one MAC shadow, I would definitely recommend this one.
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I love guys that are funny, weird as hell, down to earth, tall, and have a great smile.
7. Envy: What beauty items would you most like to receive as a gift?
This list could go on forever, but i'll just mention a few picks!
1. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette
2. The Balm Instain Blushes
I tag everyone to do this! Don't forget to link yours in the comments! Thanks for reading! :)