Saturday, July 12, 2014

What's In My Pool/ Beach Bag?


 Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 70 Sunscreen


Starting with the basics, i'm obviously going to bring sunscreen! Like I mentioned in my May favorites, the fact that this has a spray makes the application so much faster and easier! The high SPF is great too!

Lady Speed Stick in Wild Freesia 


You just gotta freshen up sometimes, you know?





So, I realize that I have mentioned this a billion times. It's just because I use it so frequently! Since my hair tends to feel very dry after getting out of a pool/ ocean, I usually spray this in my hair once I get out. It does a pretty good job at putting some moisture back!

Neutrogena Liquid Lotion Clear Face SPF 30 Sunscreen


I'm pretty anal about applying sunscreen, so whenever i'm out in the sun, I usually bring this along with me. It claims to last for 80 minutes through water and sweat, but I usually apply it every hour.



Have a happy summer! <3

2 comments:

  1. I need to try the hair refresher! Also I LOVE your pictures :0

    ReplyDelete