Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Favorites!



1. Using my E.L.F. Studio Small Stipple Brush to apply my Benefit Erase Paste


I am NEVER going back to the old way that I used to apply my under eye concealer! Purchasing this brush a few months ago has made applying my under eye concealer so much easier! It also keeps me from tugging at my delicate under eye area so much. I just tap the brush into the pot of concealer and start to stipple it onto my under eyes. Then, I keep stippling and then blend it in with my fingers. The process is cake-free guaranteed. I love it!

2. Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Barrier Spray SPF 70 Sunscreen



It's that time of year where sunscreen is a must have! I've been wearing this SO much during the recent super hot days here in California! The spray makes it so easy and quick to apply. The cap locks when you twist it, making it travel friendly. I also love that it has such a high SPF! How much better can a sunscreen get?

3. NYX Single Eye Shadows
The awards this month go to... (drum roll please!)

Antique Gold



Asphalt


Iced Mocha


and Volcano



These are swatces without any primer. left to right: Iced Mocha, Antique Gold, Volcano, Asphalt


A beauty supply store in my local mall was having a sale on some of these shades. Me being the NYX eye shadow fiend that I am, I had to go out and purchase as many as I possibly could! I came up with many looks using these four shades. However, these are the two looks that I have been wearing the most!

Iced Mocha, Antique Gold, Volcano
Because Antique Gold has the weakest pigmentation of the bunch, I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lime after I applied my ELF eyelid primer. It helped so much!

1. Apply an eyelid primer.
2. Use a colored base on top of your primer (preferably, the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lime).
3. Apply Antique Gold all over the lid.
4. Apply Iced Mocha in your inner corner.
5. Apply Volcano in your crease and in your outer v.
6. Blend it using wind shield wiper motions.

On to the second look!

Asphalt and Volcano

1. Apply an eyelid primer.
2. Apply Asphalt all over the lid.
3. Apply Volcano in the crease and outer v.
4. (You guessed it) Blend it with wind shield wiper motions.

What were your favorites this month? Comment below! 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try both eye shadow looks at the end!

    ReplyDelete