Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

Milani Baked Blush in 'Coralina'


 This blush gives you such a beautiful glow! The quality is also amazing! I absolutely love it and  I would definitely reccomend it to anyone looking for a nice coraly, peachy blush shade! You don't even need to apply a highlight with this. I've been reaching for it a lot lately.


Putting Urban Decay's 'Half Baked' in the middle of the lid


I find that doing this on top of a mid-toned shimmery shade brightens up your eye look completely! This shadow is also beautiful just worn by itself all over the eyelid!


DIY Hair Detangler/ Hair Refresher


I've been spraying this in my hair a lot lately. It helps a lot with detangling my hair. A bonus is that the scent is pretty great! I will also just spray this in my natural hair whenever I want some hair refreshment. It works pretty well all around! I actually made a blog post on how I make this, so check that out here in you are interested: http://mariannesays1.blogspot.com/2014/06/diy-de-tangler-and-hair-refresher.html  :)


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Lime'


I usually stick to wearing neutral shadows, so I don't usually get much use out of this. However, lately, i've been wearing more olive tones of shadow. Before I apply the shadow, I usually just lightly apply some of this with my finger. It always brightens up my eyes and makes my olive eye shadow pop! I love it!


NYX Single Shadow in 'Iced Mocha'


I gave this a shout out in my last favorites video, but I never really realized just how great this was for the inner corner! It literally goes with any look and i've been using it SO much lately! I would definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for an all-around great inner corner shadow!



L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Dry Oil/ Leave-in Treatment


God, I freaking LOVE this stuff! It gives my hair shine while it also smoothes it out. It makes my hair look so much healthier! Since it is an oil, a little goes a long way with this. So, you can get multiple uses out of this! Another perk to this is that it smells great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a dry oil. 

Thanks For Reading :)





1 comment:

  1. Great Stuff! I definitely will get some of that blush

    ReplyDelete