Saturday, June 14, 2014

Target Haul!


YAY FOR SHOPPING!


1. L'Oreal Triple Resist Shampoo and Conditioner


My reason for going to Target in the first place was to buy these bad boys! My hair has been falling out like CRAZY. After doing my research, I saw that a lot of people were getting amazing results with this. I decided to see for myself. Each one is around $6.70.


2. Spray Bottle


I purchased this for a little DIY product that you will be seeing soon!

3. Clean and Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Exfoliating Cleanser


I was in the market for a new cleanser that was made for acne-prone skin. This product retails around 6-7 dollars. Hopefully, this gives me good results!


4. Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner


I wasn't originally planning on getting this, but it was on sale for $2.50, so I figured, what the hell? Why not give it a go? This is a fairly new product in the Herbal Essences line. I always like trying out Herbal Essences products because there are so many to pick from, they smell amazing, and they are so cheap!

5. Dove Beauty Cream Bar


We all need soap in our lives! Dove soap is much more hydrating than other brands of soap. Love it!

6.  L'Oreal Total Repair Multi-Restorative Dry Oil


I actually got this for free with the L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner that I showed first. This seems like what I need for my damaged hair.

7. Trim Tweezers


I needed some good tweezers! These were a little over a dollar. There isn't much else to say about this one. Disclaimer: The package is open because I tested them out.

8. Wet n Wild Top Coat


I needed a new top coat, but didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. $1.19 was a great price for me!


If you have any requests for reviews on any of these things, don't even hesitate to leave a comment down below! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment