Friday, June 27, 2014

Products To Use Up

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation


This foundation breaks me out and it makes me look cakey. In addition, the shade is too light for my skin tone; I used to be really bad at matching my foundation to my skin in the drugstore! I almost never wear this when going out, which is probably why I haven't used it up in the three years that i've had it. However, I just want it to be gone from my collection because I hate it so much. Therefore, I usually try to use a lot of it only when I mess around with makeup.

Sunsilk Waves of Envy Gel Cream Twist


As you can see, I have about one more use left in this product. I actually love this product! It gave me a decent amount of waves. I would usually use it before I would braid my damp hair. My hair has been really damaged lately so i've stopped using any styling products that could cause any type of breakage or dryness. So, that's why i'm stuck with this bottle. However, once I feel that my hair is ready to handle styling products again, I will use it up and be able to free up some space! Please Note: This product is discontinued.



Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Peach Kiss'



This is one of those nude shades that makes you look dead. Also, the color applies unevenly and just looks awful on my lips. The only way it gives you a nice shine is if you just put one coat on your lips. The annoying part about that is that you know it's not going to last long at all. The great part about this product is that I absolutely adore the peach scent! I also love how moisturizing it is, so I will start making a point to use it before I go to bed or around the house.

Murad Acne Management Formula


I randomly found this when I was cleaning out my bathroom the other day; it has about a year left before it expired. So, i'm going to try to use this up soon.

Bath and Body Works Wild Peach Poppies Fragrance Mist


This fruity scent is amazing for summer! As you can tell from my obsession with the smell of the Peach Kiss Baby Lips, I freaking love peach scents! The only reason why I want to use this up is because i've gotten kind of tired of it. I started using this after purchasing it during the semi-annual sale in June last year. It's still an amazing scent, but i'd really just like to switch things up a little and try a new one.

NYX Slide On, Glide On Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner



Since this has been compared to the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner, I figured that this would be a great eyeliner. However, I always considered it to be pretty average. The waterproof claim on this is complete bull shit! Luckily, I found out that the Rimmel Scandal Eyes pencil eyeliner is much better quality AND it's a fraction of the cost. I just want to finish this so that I could purchase the Rimmel one instead.

Stila Lip Glaze







Just like everyone else, I'm not a huge fan of this lip gloss. It's really sticky and gloopy. I just want to finish this up so that I can get it out of my collection and never have to use it again.


Thanks for reading, loves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment