|the product comes out of these little holes in the doe foot applicator|
You can find some of the shades at Target. The whole line can be found on eyeslipsface.com. Each lipstick is only a dollar each.
E.L.F.'s website says that this product has "intensive hydrating agents along with rich pigments that leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture". They also said that this product "creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks."
- amazing price
- easy application (the doe foot applicator fits right in my lip)
- love the packaging (I personally think that it's more sanitary than, for example, a wand with a doe foot applicator. However, i'm aware that a lot of people do not like the click up style of packaging for lip products. )
- it adds a very pretty, glossy shine (as shown in the picture above)
- smooth formula
- comfortable on lips (isn't unbearably sticky or drying. However, I feel like their claim about the product having "hydrating agents" is complete BS. My lips never feel more moisturized after using this product, nor do they feel more dry; it's just neutral.)
- LOVE the shade range (there are twelve individual shades)
- the second sentence of the claim is very true!
- does not last long, like it claims to (Give it about two hours, maximum, before it starts to fade.)
- a little amount of product in the tube (Granted, I am only paying a dollar for this, but it should still have at least a little bit more product in it. Overall, it lasted me about three months. I was using it on and off with other lip products.)
|'Pink Lemonade' is such a beautiful, universally flattering shade! It's perfect to wear with dramatic/night time eye looks. It also looks great with any makeup look! It's one of my all-time favorite lip glosses!|
I give this product a 4 out of 5! I knocked it down a point because of some of it's untrue claims and because of it's poor longevity. Overall, I still think that this is an amazing lipstick. I will continue to repurchase it.
Please Note: My Target only had this one shade, so I have only tried this color. I plan on purchasing more shades in the future because I loved 'Pink Lemonade' so much! Comment and let me know if you would like to see swatches and a review on more shades in the line!