Monday, July 28, 2014

July Favorites

 
Conair 48- Piece Foam Rollers Set
 
 
 
 
 
 I'm obsessed with curls, but I hate damaging my hair by using a curling wand. I don't know why I never thought of using foam rollers! This set comes with 48 foam rollers! They are all various sizes. I usually use the green or yellow ones in the front sections of my hair. If I run out of either color that i'm using that day, I use the big pink ones in the back of my hair. It's also nice because it comes with it's own zippable pouch!
 
Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Polish in 'Haze of Love'
 

This is the perfect maroon color! I don't have anything like it and i'm so glad that I picked it up! I've been wearing it a lot this month!
 
 
NYX Blemish Control Blotting Paper
 
 
These specific blotting sheets aren't really my favorite this month, but blotting sheets in general are! I've been using these to touch up my makeup, instead of adding more powder and making my face look more cakey. As for my thoughts on these specific ones, I just think they are pretty over priced for blotting sheets; a pack of 100 sheets is about 5-7 dollars. It's just not worth it to me. I can get pretty oily throughout the day, so I will usually use 2-3 sheets.
 
Nicole by OPI in 'Fanatical Fuschia'
 

 
 

 
This is such a unique color! It is a really pretty fuschia color with a little bit of blue flecks in it. It's absolutely beautiful! I've been wearing this so much!
 
 
Thanks for reading, yo! :)

3 comments:

  1. Will Definitely try the curl kit! I have wavy hair but sometimes its nice to have a sleeker curl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do! It's stunning! haha thank you so much for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete